At the moment the current version is BlueStacks 5, but if it works badly or crashes – just download BlueStacks 4, it is stable and time-tested.
BlueStacks 4 is a high-quality Android OS emulator for Windows computers and laptops.
One device – two systems
The program allows you to run any Android applications on your PC, and the games are implemented using the usual keyboard + mouse (a nice bonus – support gamepads).
BlueStacks supports synchronization with your Google Play account, which will allow you to install and update applications directly from the official store, as well as in parallel on your Android device.
If you have difficulties with the installation from the market – you can always install directly from the .apk file (it must first be downloaded from third-party resources).
Simple and convenient
The application interface and functions control do not cause any questions or difficulties, and the emulator works very fast and stable, so that even with “sophisticated” games it can cope (of course, if your PC has sufficient power).
Visually, the interface of BlueStacks 4 resembles the most common browser with tabs, which gives convenient access to all running applications, as well as quick switching between them.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upload a photo?
- You will need to enable the display of hidden files and folders in Windows. Then go through Explorer to the following path: C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder
- Copy the necessary photos to this folder
- Then install on the emulator Total Commander or any other file manager and run the utility
- Go to the Photo tab, where the photos of interest will be located
How do I play on the keyboard?
It is necessary to run the game in the emulator, and then click on the button in the upper right corner, resembling a figure from Tetris. A special window will open in which the user can assign actions to the buttons of the keyboard.
How do I change the resolution?
- From the Start menu, write “regedit” and run the application you found
- Go to this path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffer\0, using the explorer panel on the left
- A list of 9 values is displayed, of which only WindowWidth, WindowHeight (these are external window dimensions) and GuestWidth, GuestHeight (these are internal dimensions of the Bluestacks window or, simply, its resolution) need to be changed
- Double-click on the value of interest, check “Decimal” and add the desired number
- The best thing to do after making changes is to restart the computer
How do I change the controls?
Change the set control through the same button in the upper right corner. In the window that appears, you must click on the item of interest and reassign the keys.
BlueStacks is an excellent option for anyone looking to run Android apps and games on their PC. The emulator is available for free download and offers a range of features and customization options, making it a popular choice among users.
With the release of BlueStacks 5, the latest version of the emulator, users can enjoy improved performance, faster load times, and enhanced compatibility with the latest Android apps and games. Whether you’re a casual gamer or a power user, BlueStacks provides a reliable and user-friendly platform to run your favorite Android apps on your PC.