Adm Download Manager (ADM) is a free software application developed by Advanced SystemCare Software. The latest version of ADM is 14.0.1 Build 459.
Adm Download Manager is a powerful tool designed to speed up downloads from the Internet. It allows you to pause or resume downloads at any time, without interruptions.
It also provides a number of useful features such as file compression, scheduling, bandwidth control, etc. If you want to get started using ADM, you should read our guide below.
What is ADM download manager and its main features
Adm Download Manager is a powerful tool that allows you to manage all downloads on your computer. With its help, you can pause, resume, cancel or delete downloaded files. Also, you can set automatic downloading options, specify the location of saved files and much more.
Downloading files is very simple. Just double click on the desired file and wait until the process finishes. However, sometimes you may encounter problems when trying to download certain files. For instance, some websites require additional software to run properly. Or maybe you just forgot to install the required application before starting the download. Whatever the case may be, Adm Download Manager can solve these issues.
Features of Adm Download Manager
- Scheduling : You can schedule your downloads according to your needs. For example, you can set daily, weekly, monthly, yearly schedules.
- Pause / Resume : You can pause your ongoing download when you leave your computer. And you can also resume your paused download later.
- Disconnections : When you connect to internet via mobile network, you may lose your connection frequently. So, Adm Download Manager supports auto reconnect feature.
- Multiple Downloads : You can run several downloads simultaneously.
- Progress Bar : You can monitor the progress of your downloads.
- Logging : You can log all downloaded information so that you can find out details of your download easily.
- Statistics : You can view statistics of your downloads.
- Manage all downloads on your PC
- Pause, resume, cancel or remove downloaded files
- Set automatic downloading options
- Specify the location of saved files
- Create shortcuts to save downloaded files directly to your desktop
- Delete unwanted files after download
- Support for multiple connections
- Supports all popular browsers
- Easy to use interface
- Works with all Windows versions including XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
How to Use Adm Download Manager
Step 1 – Install Adm Download Manager
First, go here and select the latest version of Adm Downloader to download. once selected, choose the directory where you want to save the downloaded files and press OK.
Step 2 – Start Downloading
Now you can start downloading the files. Simply double-click on the desired file and let Adm Download Manager handle everything else.
Then follow this short steps
- open Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for “Adm Download Manager”.
- Click Change/Remove button.
- Follow the prompts to complete installation.
- Restart your system after installing Adm Download Manager.
- Now, launch Adm Download Manager. Enjoy!
After launching Adm Download Manager, you can access various options by clicking on the menu bar located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Adm Download Manager is an easy to use program that lets you manage all downloads on your PC. It has many useful features which include pausing, resuming