DMCA “Digital Millenium Copyright Act”
DMCA keyboard-culture.com: Our website is designed for software users. On our website, we supply the software with their activators for the interest of needy people and all internet users. Our aim is only to facilitate the full software to the public according to the limited legal terms. All the posts are written by our talented workers. There is no copied content on it.
The “keyboard-culture.com” fully conformed with (17 U.S.C. § 512) and with the DMCA law. It is our consensus to respond to any infringement of section “17 U.S.C. § 512” and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. If you saw that there is your content published on keyboard-culture.com or if links to your copyrighted data are returned via our web index and you require this material ejected. Then you have to give us appropriate proof of it.
Our rationale is just the nicety of internet users. We are providing people with the finest stuff they are searching for. Yet, we observe and follow the Digital Millenium Copyright Act terms and rules implemented by the USA in 1998. We are willing to benefit people with their needy stuff but our first preference is to follow DMCA. The copyright violation claim must obey our standards which are:
- You have to give proper detail of the copyrighted content.
- You need to provide proof of it.
- If feasible then kindly provide us a screenshot that can undoubtedly represent the copyrighted content.
- You need to send us your contact information on our “Contact Us” page so we can contact you.
- We will surely respond to your complaints.
Regards! Team keyboard-culture.com