Hindi typing Master is India’s number 1 software to learn and type Hindi. With this software, you can easily learn Hindi typing by means of Soni Typing Tutor. Such software is primarily designed to help candidates pass government exams (SSC, CPCT, CRPF, CISF, and State government exams like Rajasthan High Court, RSSB LDC, RSSB IA, Allahabad High Court, UP Police, etc.) that include a typing test as one of their important rounds.
If you want to learn and type Hindi easily, then you are at the right place. Here we will tell you all about the software along with its unique features. If you want to find that out keep reading until the end. So, let’s get started.
This software allows the user to practice typing not only in Hindi language but in English language too. So, to learn something you would need an effective mentor. This software provides you with a Soni Typing tutor by which you will be guided each and every single step to learning Hindi typing.
Your computer’s operating system has support for the English language by default. You need to download and install these programs in order to make Hindi keyboards and Hindi typing available. These programs are easy to install, configure, and download for free. They also come with user manuals.
Hindi Typing Software Features
The following are the unique features of Hindi Typing Software:
- You can access this program without an internet connection by downloading and installing the free offline Hindi typing software on your devices.
- The program offers a variety of keyboard layouts, including Devanagari Inscript, Remington Gail, and Remington CBI. With only one software download, all of these keyboards may be installed. Use whichever keyboard you choose to type.
- A comprehensive user manual in pdf format is also provided, including directions on how to set up and use the Hindi program and step-by-step installation instructions.
- This program allows you to type in English and have Hindi converted, thus it’s not an issue if you don’t speak Hindi. means that when you input in English, the program will automatically translate your words into Hindi.
- With the help of this software anywhere, including Facebook, Twitter, and comments, you can type in Hindi.
- This software provides 10 distinct keyboard layouts that will be very helpful for typing tests. works with the Mangal font, which is required for SSC and other government typing tests.
- Has an on-screen keyboard that displays the mapping of the Hindi keyboard to the English keyboard.
- On-the-spot assistance for suggesting the right word.
- A quick working option with auto-completion
How To Download and Install
Follow the following instructions to download Hindi Typing Software on your Windows 8, 10, and 11.
The first step you need to take is to click on the download button. By doing so a compressed file will be downloaded in your downloads. Then extract the file with any zip software such as WinRAR, WinZip, or any other software of your preference.
When you are done extracting the folder you will be able to see a Hindi Indic Input 3 64-bit file. Now, just simply double-click on it to start the installation process. A new window will open. So, now just click next in order to proceed.
After clicking the next button 2 or 3 times the software will be installed on your computer. Once you get the installation complete message on your screen simply click on close. Now open the software and start typing in Hindi. It’s that easy.
Is it Safe and Free to Use?
Hindi software is completely safe and free to use. It is India’s number 1 Hindi typing software so users shouldn’t have concerns regarding security as it is completely safe and secure. Software for learning touch typing in Hindi and English is available for free in India. You can learn to type quickly and accurately with the aid of the software’s self-learning modules.
How to Excel it
To excel at something, you will have to work for it. You will have to make an effort for it and spend a lot of time on it. Learning and typing Hindi is no exception. It depends on how much you are willing to learn and how quickly you want to learn it.
You will need to start with tutorials. Go through the tutorials once to start working on your typing skills. Once you are done with that, all you need to do is start doing the number of exercises that have been designed just to get clarity and perfection. Everything takes time, and so will these exercises.
If you want to keep track of your growth you can do one or two typing tests on a daily basis. This way you will be able to know if you are improving or not along with the speed of your growth and some other aspects. But in the end, it all depends on how much you are willing to learn. So, make up your mind and dig into it. Hopefully, you will see changes soon.
Hindi typing Software is excellent software to learn how to type in Hindi. Not only is this the number 1 software in India but it is also completely safe and free to use. What software could be better to use to learn how to type in Hindi than this?
You can easily download the software by following the guide as every single step has been explained in the simplest way possible. So, go on and download the software and improve your typing in Hindi. Not only will you just learn how to type in Hindi, but your Hindi will also get improved.
But it all depends on you. You will have to work hard enough to see changes early. But if you are not in a hurry, you can learn it slowly and steadily. Still, the software’s assistance is perfect so it will be easy for you.